Our company can offer you cost effective solutions to everyday operation problems with your processing plant by utilising technical ceramics to overcome:
- High temperatures (750 degC +)
- Corrosion from acidic and alkaline fluids
- Erosion caused by handling abrasive particles
- Stability and creep resistance at elevated temperature.
MMES provides a full technical design and material specification service to the full spectrum of regular industrial, chemical, thermal and combustion processes. We offer technical ceramics the optimum solution to:
- Increase plant reliability
- Ensure that your plant operates at optimum performance
- Increase the time periods between planned shutdowns and outages.
Being a Distributor for Saint-Gobain Ceramics, we can offer solutions based on the following materials:
- Silicon Carbide (SiC)
- Alumina (AL203)
- Silicon Nitride
- Reaction/ Siliconised silicon carbide
Typical industries served include:
- Heat treatment – stress relieving furnace components.
- Induction furnace liners
- Chemical processing
- Petrochemical production
- Oil refining inc. catalyst transport
- Metal power sintering
- Galvanising furnace components
- Wire drawing
- Food milling and processing